The HiLyte Leader GRP Tower is compliant to EN1004:2004 standard and has non-conductive/sparking, non-corroding / non-oxidising properties.The HiLyte Leader GRP can be used in ZONE 1 AREAS; these are areas in which an explosive atmosphere is likely to occur in normal operation. In these areas only Zone 1 rated mmaterials are acceptable. However, there are other areas within industrial and manufacturing processes that represent a greater than usual risk of fire or hazard from electrical or chemical contact, or in 'clean' environments associated with food and hi-tec manufacture. When safe access is required in these areas in the course of production or maintenance tasks, the use of the HiLyte Leader GRP Tower is highly recommended.
Length - 1.8m
Width - 0.85m
6.7m Platform Height
8.7m Working Height
Comes with all components including stabilisers, decks and castors.
- Patented fail safe joint system
- Non–corroding and non–oxidising
- Tested to EN1004:2004
- Integral ladder system
- Impact resistant brace claws
- Maximum platform safe working load of 200kg or 400kg double width
- Platform deck edge protection is made up of GRP profile
- Ideal for use in Zone 1 areas
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable