Probst Block Paver Cutter AL65-V.
Snap blocks without great force: easy! With the perfect combination of lever and eccentric transmission, huge splitting force with minimal operating force is generated with all mechanical block snappers. Blocks can therefore be cut cleanly without dust, noise or wastewater. No particulate emissions occur, which are harmful to health. Both the staff and the environment are therefore protected.
Light weight but extremely stable and with precise cutting ability.
- Simple and fast operation with the long off-set lever.
- Blade height quickly altered with the large easy-to-use adjusters.
- Suspended upper blade even cuts materials with a conical cross-section (such as kerb stones).
- Spring loaded suspending table ensures an exact cut.
- Both blades, top and bottom, have 4 cutting edges, thus ensuring a long life.
- The blades can be turned quickly and easily.
- Cutting Length : 650mm
- Cutting Height : 10mm-120mm
- Dead Weight : 88kg
- Surface: Galvanized