The Probst LF 1200/210 with a working width 1250 to 21500 mm is an efficient tool for landscape contractors who are looking for a tool for spreading and also screeding bedding material for paved areas quickly, flexibly and precisely, while maintaining ergonomically sound posture. Suited to nurseryman for preparation of planting beds, lawn areas and similar. Also suitable for levelling wood chip or gravel paths.
Level surfaces can be created in a very short space of time and the process, which uses plastic wells with flat rubber tread, leaves hardly any traces in the surface.
- A large amount of material can be moved in a very short time (pre-distribution), and then screed precisely (finish).
- Scraper sheets made from non-rusting stainless steel
- Cutter with sharp edge on the lower scraper edges allows materials to be excoriated even where there is compacted sand
- Lasting surface protection on all other components thanks to galvanic zinc plating
- Handle adjustable for optimum ergonomics
- On both sides infinitely height adjustable wheels, with height indicator for adjusting the surface level to the kerb for instance.
- Adjustment range -40 / +170 mm
- Consisting of: 1 pair of stainless steel scraper sheets, 2 x central rolling unit, 1 x handle with holder, 2 x height-adjustable external roller sets
- Working Width: 1250 – 2150mm / 49 – 85 inch
- Dead Weight : 32 kg / 70 lbc
Free next day delivery