The incredibly versatile Zarges Industrial Skymaster is the ladder of choice for professionals.
Free Delivery (2-3 working days)
- Upper ladder fitted with wall wheels.
- Cannot be used on stairs.
- Maximum stability thanks to rigid locking bars on both sides.
- High-strength Perlon straps with sewn-in fixing tab to prevent splaying.
- The horizontal stabiliser bar is fitted with castors for ergonomic transport.
- Optimum wrap-around stile guide that encompasses the whole rung.
- Rung hook and stile guides are bolted in and can therefore be replaced.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping.
Hints and special features
- Optimum stability due to extra-wide horizontal stabiliser bar and two rigid locking bars.
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.
- Vertical distance between each rung/tread 265mm
- Product type Flanged multipurpose ladder, 3 sections
- Wide crosspiece 1.2 m
- Weight 30.2 kg
- Type of rungs/treads serrated
- Transport dimensions 3.580mm × 500mm × 240mm
- Ext. width 490 mm
- Coating natural
- Tread depth 30 mm
- Connection between stiles and rungs/stiles flanged
- Load max. 150 kg
- Material aluminium
- Castors Rubber
- Number of rungs 3 × 12
- Number of rungs 12
- Number of ladder sections 3
- Stile depth 98mm
- Working height as 3-part single ladder 9.25m
- Overall length, retracted 3.55m
- Ladder length as 3-part single ladder 8.6m
- Length as 2-part single ladder and as stepladder with push-on section 6.1m