Armorgard Barrobox provides piece of mind and makes life easier. Secure, robust and extremely versatile this mobile site box protects your tools from theft wherever you need to work. Tradesmen on the move can easily wheel tools and equipment around a site or a building then simply raise the wheels and lock to create a static, secure tool vault.
- Unique, versatile & mobile site box, designed
- for workers who are on the move.
- Retractable wheels instantly convert the BarroBox from a mobile unit to a static unit, making it very difficult to move without a key.
- Highly secure, keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique anti-jemmy systems.
- Durable construction using 2mm steel.
- Gas struts to assist with the lid opening.
- Easy grip, folding handles ensure the BarroBox is easy to manoeuvre.
- Fork lift skids to make transportation by forklift simple.
- Unique SlamStop safety stay to keep you safe when reaching into the box or closing the lid.
- Internal dimensions 600 x 797 x 608mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions)
- 770 x 1045 x 716mm
- Weight (kg) 82
- Colour Charcoal grey: RAL7021, pillar box red: RAL 3020
- Finished Coating Powder coated steel
- Material Steel
- Material Thickness 2mm lid, 1.5mm body
- Locking mechanism 2x highly secure, keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks
- Does it have Forklift Skids? Yes
- Does it have Gas Arms? Yes
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms 2x 300N
- Safety stay SlamStop
- Quantity of keys supplied 3 keys