Armorgard ChemBank Hazardous Chest (CBC4) - Capacity 85 L
A high security lockable vault for the safe storage of chemicals. purpose-built for the safe storage of chemical substances, the Armorgard ChemBank conforms to all relevant HSE requirements. The tough welded construction delivers maximum protection from thieves and the elements, while its distinctive bright yellow colour and signage make it easy to distinguish between fuel and chemical stores – a particular benefit for sites with multi-national workforces.
Chemical Storage chest designed specifically for the safe and secure storage of chemical substances. Built to the same specification as the FlamBank, the ChemBank ensures top security and protection from thieves, weather and the HSE! 30 minute fire resistant.
Designed for easy differentiation between your fuel store and chemical store, which is excellent for workplaces with multi-national workforce.
- Strong hazardous vault for storing chemicals safely
- and securely.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system.
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel.
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening.
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of
- Flame arrester gauze fitted.
- The ChemBank is built to the specification of 30
- minute fire resistance.
- Suitable for storing chemicals.
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations
- and prevent any leakages.
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and
- make it a mobile unit.
- Facilities to fix the unit in position.
- Complete with 1 shelf.
- Complete with relevant signage
- Internal dimensions 1185mm x 605mm x 1185mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 1275mm x 675mm x 1270mm
- Weight (kg) 150
- Colour Traffic Yellow: RAL 1024
- Finished Coating : Powder coated steel
- Material : Steel
- Material Thickness : 2mm and 3mm
- Locking mechanism : 2x Highly Secure, keyed alike 5-Lever Deadlock
- Does it have Forklift Skids? : Yes
- Does it have Gas Arms? : Yes
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms : 1000N
- Safety stay : Yes
- Quantity of keys supplied : 3 keys
- Optional Extras Available Castors, Shelves
- Quantity of Shelves as standard : 1
- Are Castors standard or optional extra : Optional Extra
- How are the Castors fitted? : Quick-fix bolt on castor kit
- Sump capacity : 85L
- Safety Signage : Hazardous goods sign
- Fire resistant? : Yes
- Heavy duty castors
HSE requires that anybody storing or transporting chemicals or flammables must secure them in a lockable container. This Chembank has been designed specifically for chemical or fuel storage and transportation, fully complying with HSE regulations.