The Armorgard Chemcube Cabinet CCC1 is purpose built to keep your chemicals safe and accessible. Constructed from durable UV resistant plastic that doesn’t corrode, these sturdy cabinets feature robust shelving, a leak-proof sump to contain accidental spillages and a vent to prevent the build-of fumes or gases.
- Wall mountable cabinet for the safe storage of pesticides and other hazardous chemicals.
- Fitted with two aluminium shelves.
- Shelf Capacity 40kg.
- Door has cut-out to store documents
- Plastic is not warped affected by most chemicals that can corrode metal.
- UV protected – don’t fade or go brittle
- Vent on the side to prevent the build-up of fumes or gases.
- Bunded safety feature controls any possible spillages.
- Internal dimensions 515mm x 385mm x 900mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 575mm x 440mm x 910mm
- Weight 15kg
- Colour Blue and yellow
- Finished Coating Not coated
- Material Double layer polyethylene
- Locking mechanism 2-point locking mechanism
- Quantity of keys supplied 2 keys
- Quantity of Shelves as standard 2
- Sump capacity 16L bunded
- Safety Signage Hazardous Goods Sign
- Fire resistant? No