The Armorgard Chemcube Cabinet is purpose built to keep your chemicals safe and accessible. Constructed from durable UV resistant plastic that doesn’t corrode, these sturdy cabinets feature robust shelving, a leak-proof sump to contain accidental spillages and a vent to prevent the build-of fumes or gases.
- Free standing cabinet for the safe storage of pesticides and other farm chemicals.
- Fitted with two aluminium shelves
- Shelf Capacity 60kg
- Bunded safety feature controls any possible spillages.
- Lockable unit for security.
- Fitted with drain off.
- Plastic is not warped affected by most chemicals that can corrode metal.
- UV protected – don’t fade or go brittle
- Vent on the rear to prevent the build-up of fumes or gases.
- Internal dimensions 660mm x 450mm x 1260mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 695mm x 515mm x 1310mm
- Weight 27kg
- Colour Blue and yellow
- Finished Coating Not coated
- Material Double layer polyethylene
- Locking mechanism 2-point locking mechanism
- Quantity of keys supplied 2 keys
- Quantity of Shelves as standard 2
- Sump capacity 60L bunded
- Safety Signage Hazardous Goods Sign
- Fire resistant? No