The Armorgard Chemcube Cabinet CCC3 is purpose built to keep your chemicals safe and accessible. Constructed from durable UV resistant plastic that doesn’t corrode, these sturdy cabinets feature robust shelving, a leak-proof sump to contain accidental spillages and a vent to prevent the build-of fumes or gases.
- Free standing cabinet for the safe storage of pesticides and other farm chemicals.
- Fitted with square mesh shelving
- Shelf Capacity 250kg
- Bunded safety feature controls any possible spillages.
- Lockable unit for security.
- Fitted with drain off.
- Plastic is not warped affected by most chemicals that can corrode metal.
- UV protected – don’t fade or go brittle
- Vent on the rear to prevent the build-up of fumes or gases.
- Internal dimensions 1050mm x 450mm x 1050mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 1220mm x 520mm x 1310mm
- Weight (kg) 47
- Colour Blue and yellow
- Finished Coating Not coated
- Material Double layer polyethylene
- Locking mechanism 2-point locking mechanism
- Quantity of keys supplied 2 keys
- Quantity of Shelves as standard 1
- Sump capacity 125L bunded
- Safety Signage Hazardous Goods Sign
- Fire resistant? No