The Armorgard DrumBank DB2 is designed for storing up to 2 x 205 litre drums.
The COSHH compliant Armorgard DrumBank is specially designed to safely store a range of containers, such as 50 gallon drums, jerry cans & IBC containers. Highly robust, the enclosed versions are fitted with heavy-duty doors and 5-lever deadlocks to protect your high value fuel and oil from theft and fire. The DrumBank includes benefits like durable powder coating and easily accessible and fully welded sumps.
- Enclosed unit for the safe storage of oil drums and other hazardous goods.
- Robust build quality, built to the specification for 30
minute fire resistance.
- Fully welded leak proof sump with raised and
removable steel grid flooring.
- Wide opening doors and lift up lid for ease of access.
Fork lift skids to raise the unit and make it easy to
- Suitable for storing chemicals or fuels.
- The DrumBank DB2 is designed for storing up to 2 x 205 litre drums
- Internal dimensions 1290mm x 860mm x 1100mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 1385mm x 1075mm x 1345mm
- Weight (kg) 178
- Colour Gentian Blue: RAL 5010
- Finished Coating Powder coated steel
- Material Steel
- Material Thickness 2mm
- Locking mechanism Highly secure, 5-Lever deadlock
- Does it have Forklift Skids? Yes
- Does it have Gas Arms? Yes
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms 450N
- Safety stay No
- Quantity of keys supplied 2 keys
- Quantity of Shelves as standard 0
- Sump capacity 295 L
- Safety Signage Hazardous goods sign
- Fire resistant? Yes