The Armorgard FBC4 Flambank Site Box is an ultra-tough, lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables. As well as exposing individuals to possible risk, failure to comply with regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. FlamBank is specially designed to comply with all relevant COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7. Ideal for use on construction sites, in factories and vehicles.
- Strong hazardous vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system.
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel.
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening.
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position.
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted.
- The FlamBank is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance.
- Suitable for storing flammable equipment or chemicals.
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent any leakages.
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make it a mobile unit.
- Facilities to fix the unit in position.
- Comes complete with 1 shelf.
- Complete with relevant signage.
- Internal dimensions 1185mm x 605mm x 1185mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 1275mm x 675mm x 1270mm
- Weight 153kg
- Colour Pillar Box Red: RAL 3020
- Finished Coating Powder coated steel
- Material Steel
- Material Thickness 2mm and 3mm
- Locking mechanism 2x highly secure, keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks
- Does it have Forklift Skids? Yes
- Does it have Gas Arms? Yes
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms 1000N
- Safety stay Yes
- Quantity of keys supplied 3 keys
- Optional Extras Available Castors, shelves
- Quantity of Shelves as standard 1
- Are Castors standard or optional extra Optional Extra
- How are the Castors fitted? Quick-fix bolt on castor kit
- Sump capacity 85L
- Safety Signage Hazardous goods sign
- Fire resistant? Yes