The Armorgard Flamstor Cabinet FSC5 is a secure storage cabinet that keeps your hazardous substances safe, organised and accessible with the specially designed flameproof vents to prevent build-up of fumes. This robust cabinet comes complete with warning stickers and complies with all relevant COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are kept safe, accessible and secure.
- Ideal for a range of container sizes including 20L or 25L jerry cans.
- Sliding doors are top hung, corrugated for strength, and comes with a staple and hasp catch to secure the unit.
- 3 heavy-duty grated steel shelves to allow spillages to
- drain into the large 295L sump.
- Crane lifting eyes for hassle free positioning.
- Built to 30 mins fire resistance.
- Relevant hazard warning signage supplied.
- Internal dimensions 2420 x 650 x 2000mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 2500 x 750 x 2300mm
- Weight (kg) 500
- Colour Pillar Box Red: RAL 3020
- Finished Coating Powder coated steel
- Material Steel
- Material Thickness 1.5mm and 2mm
- Locking mechanism Hasp and staple
- Does it have Forklift Skids? Yes
- Optional Extras Available 50mm padlock (PAD-50),
- Quantity of Shelves as standard 3
- Are Castors standard or optional extra N/A
- Sump capacity 300L
- Safety Signage Hazardous goods sign
- Fire resistant? Yes