Armorgard Gorilla Gas Cage GGC1 is a unique galvanized security cage specially designed for storing gas cylinders. Robustly constructed using 25mm box sections and 3mm wire mesh, the Gorilla Gas Cage features a unique modular bolt-together design using individual galvanized panels, making it quick and easy to erect and dismantle. Suitable for use on site or in the storage yard, it comes complete and ready to erect with all fixings, and packs flat when not in use.
- Unique galvanised gas cage for storing and securing gas cylinders.
- Individual panels with bolt-together facilities.
- Can be quickly dismantled when not in use.
- Galvanised finish to sustain all weather conditions and provide maximum usability.
- Padlock point to secure the unit.
- Relevant signage attached.
- Robust construction using 25mm box section and 3mm wire mesh.
- Internal dimensions 950mm x 500mm x 900mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 1012mm x 563mm x 931mm
- Weight 40kg
- Colour Silver
- Finished coating Galvanised steel
- Material Steel
- Material thickness 25mm box section and 3mm wire mesh
- Locking mechanism Hasp and staple with padlock facility
- Does it have forklift skids? No
- Does it have gas arms? No
- Newton loading of gas arms N/A
- Safety stay No
- Quantity of keys supplied N/A
- Optional extras available 50mm Padlock (PAD-50)
- Safety signage Gas storage sign
- Fire resistant? No