The Armorgard Oxbox Site Box is a simple and dependable solution for securing your tools and equipment. The Oxbox is a medium duty range of tool vaults designed for use where budget is a consideration.
Despite the competitive price tag, there has been no compromising on quality; Oxbox shares many of the premium features found on its higher priced companion ranges, including locks, hinges, gas struts and paint finish, while its unique ‘folded’ construction delivers outstanding strength.
Manufactured from 1.5 and 2.0mm steel and offers dependable, cost-effective security for your tools and equipment.
- OxBox is a range of medium duty storage boxes for tools and equipment.
- Protected with keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique reinforced internal and external anti-jemmy features to help deter any break-ins.
- SlamStop lid stay to secure the lid in the open position.
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening.
- Facilities to fix the unit in position.
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make it a mobile unit.
- Ergonomically designed recessed handle.
- Featuring unique design anti-jemmy lid corners
- Internal dimensions 1115 x 595 x 550mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 1210 x 625 x 645mm
- Weight 60kg
- Colour Black Grey: RAL 7021
- Finished coating Powder coated steel
- Material Steel
- Material thickness 1.5mm & 2.5mm
- Locking mechanism 2x highly secure, keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks
- Does it have forklift skids? Yes
- Does it have gas arms? Yes
- Newton loading of gas arms 300N
- Safety stay Yes
- Quantity of keys supplied 3 keys
- Optional extras available Castors
- Quantity of shelves as standard N/A
- Are castors standard or optional extra Optional extra
- How are the castors fitted? Quick-fix bolt on heavy-duty castor kit