The Armorgard Oxbox Van Box is a simple and dependable solution for securing your tools and equipment. The Oxbox is a medium duty range of tool vaults designed for use where budget is a consideration.
Despite the competitive price tag, there has been no compromising on quality; Oxbox shares many of the premium features found on its higher priced companion ranges, including locks, hinges, gas struts and paint finish, while its unique ‘folded’ construction delivers outstanding strength.
Manufactured from 1.5 and 2.0mm steel and offers dependable, cost-effective security for your tools and equipment.
- Protected with a 5-lever deadlock.
- Unique internal and external anti-jemmy features to help deter any break-ins.
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position.
- Ideal when weight is a consideration.
- Internal dimensions 830 x 425 x 435mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 885 x 470 x 450mm
- Weight 32kg
- Colour Black Grey: RAL 7021
- Finished coating Powder coated steel
- Material Steel
- Material thickness 1.5mm & 2.5mm
- Locking mechanism Highly secure, 5-lever deadlock
- Does it have forklift skids? No
- Does it have gas arms? Yes
- Newton loading of gas arms 400N
- Safety stay No
- Quantity of keys supplied 2 keys
- Optional extras available Van box fixing kit