The Armorgard PowerStation PWS6 is a secure powered locker for safe, segregated battery charging. Power tools and mobile devices are especially vulnerable to theft when being charged on site. Armorgard’s secure battery charging locker bank allows you to charge your equipment unattended, confident in the knowledge that it is safe from thieves.
Specially designed for charging power tools, mobile phones and devices and other electrical devices; the Powerstation is ideal for use in the site office. Each locker features 6 separate Powerstation compartments, each containing a double socket. Individual locks are serial numbered for easy ordering of replacement keys.
- Secure powered locker for segregated battery charging.
- Perforated doors for visibility.
- Six separate compartments with individual cam locks.
- Each compartment contains a 230v RCD protected double socket.
- Finished in an anti-bacterial powder coat.
- Designed for charging power tool batteries, mobile phones and other electrical devices, whilst keeping them safe.
- Ideal for use in the site office.
- Internal dimensions Single locker: 295 x 425 x 275mm
- External dimensions (including protrusions) 300 x 450 x 1800mm
- Weight 27kg
- Colour Light grey with red doors
- Finished coating Powder coated steel
- Material Steel
- Material thickness 1mm
- Locking mechanism Cam lock
- Quantity of keys supplied 12 keys: 2 per compartment
- Quantity of shelves as standard 6 compartments