Probst Telescopic Screeding System.
Universally suitable for precise and flexible screeding of laying courses on both, large and small sites. Comfortable upright working position.
Consisting of the following components:Telescopic aluminium screeding profiles, height adjustable roller units on either side, pulling elements.
The aluminium profile has been optimized. So the device does neither move upwards when pulled by hand nor when pulled with chains mechanically. In one run a clean and exact screed can be produced.
The profile was increased in order to be able to move more material when the predistribution of the screeding material is very rough.
Step above the roller unit on which the operator can stand to increase the pressure to the ground when using the TAS-M mechanically.
- 1 Aluminium-Profile each of 750mm, 1,000mm, 1,750mm, 2,000mm long (30'', 40'', 69'', 80'')
- with integrated clamping adjustment
- 1 set=2 side positioned, height-adjustable roller Units with metal steps and sheet-metal wipers with integrated fastener for the required segments with hook-in-System for shovel
- 2 pulling chains, incl. hooks
- Working Width : 750mm - 4,500mm (29½'' - 177'')
- Dead Weight : 78 kg / 170 lbs