Probst Vacuum-Handy VH1/25 Non-Porous Slab Lifter for the laying of kerb stones and slabs
This is a cheap solution to install non porous slabs using vacuum.
The vacuum suction force is produced by only pressing the device down onto the surface of the slab.
Afterwards the slab can be lifted by hand.To release the slab, just a finger tip is necessary to open a simple valve.
Please note: Can only be used on non porous materials close to ground level. Device must never be set down onto edges, as this can damage the seal. Either set it down to an even surface or lay it down sideways for storage.
- One-man operation for lightweight slabs and short transportation distance.
- Accurate and quick installation with no gap in-between slabs
- Ergonomically good working position for installation
- Also already layed slabs can be picked up again.
- Robust seal ring, can be exchanged within seconds without glueing.
- 280mm diameter suction plate
- Carrying capacity 25kg
- Dead Weight 5Kg